About Advanced Auto Body
The Pucino family’s experience with auto repair dates back to 1939 when Michael Pucino Sr. and his father Luigi Pucino opened a repair garage. Michael’s sons Lou and Joe continued the tradition when they opened a repair garage in 1970. In 1981 son Michael Jr. opened a shop in Wakefield (currently known as Advanced Auto Body Rhode Island). Today, Michael’s daughters Wendy, and Julie Murray, continue to uphold the family commitment and dedication to the automobile service industry.
With over 75 years of service, and thousands of satisfied customers, our family along with our talented and qualified technicians will continue to provide you with outstanding service and quality repairs. You can rest assured that the Pucino family is fully committed to our customers’ needs.
With Advanced Auto Body (a complete collision repair facility) and Advanced Auto Service (a full service mechanical repair center) we offer repairs ranging from minor dents to major collisions. Need brakes, tires or a tune up? Advanced does it all. Need a rental car? We will have one waiting for you when you drop off your car. Consider us your one stop auto service center.
Customer Bill of Rights
10 Things to Know Before Having Your Vehicle Repaired:
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Rhode Island Law stipulates that your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe due to damages.
- Some Insurance companies may want you to visit a drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect the vehicle here.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary repairs. If you’re unsure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us. We will be more than happy to explain the cost differences.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR or ASE, for example).
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts and what your options are.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- You have the right to ask Advanced Auto Body to negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf.
As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. We are equipping our shop with the technology needed to fix today’s complex vehicles, keeping our technicians up to date through on-going training, striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work, and dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics – our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship. If you have any questions concerning the estimating and repair process, please ask us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can. For us, safety and customer satisfaction are our most important goals. Our work is guaranteed for the duration of ownership of your vehicle.